Tamarron Consulting has a strong history assisting alcohol beverage companies with customized training, relevant to their business needs. From small wholesale organizations to large, world-class suppliers, Tamarron has developed training programs that meet the strategic needs of the organization. These programs range from industry overview training to evolving distributor dynamics training and everything in between. Our featured executive training programs include:
- Custom Supplier Training on Distributor Dynamics
- Succession Owner/Leader Training for Distributors
- Beer Industry History
- Beer Industry Overview
- Distributor P&L Management
- Distributor Portfolio Management
- Evolving Distributor Dynamics
- Supplier and Distributor Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities Checklists
- Each of Tamarron"s distributor and supplier training programs can be customized to meet your organization"s specific needs. The seminars are typically conducted over a 2-3 day period, and are structured to include an interactive case study approach to each business discipline. While the distributor seminars focus generally on the development of business fundamentals, the supplier programs focus more on understanding distributor business dynamics.
- Each seminar is comprised of a brief presentation as well as an interactive component of case studies, exercises and group discussions.